requested by spittyqueen
Submit your pic! All photos will remain anonymous.
So here’s the problem with this. What you’re saying is you don’t need sexism, not feminism.
- There is a patriarchy and it hurts women and men alike.
- Feminists don’t disrespect their male friends, sexists do.
- Feminism FIGHTS FOR male rape victims. We are trying to express how horrible rape culture is so that ALL rape victims can be helped.
- FEMINISM IS LITERALLY FOR EQUALITY — NOT SUPERIORITY — YOU’RE THINKING OF SUPREMACIST, RADICAL, SEXIST WOMEN.
- Just as there are shitty christians, shitty liberals, shitty atheists, there are shitty feminists. But the real feminists, are open to other people’s opinions, we just don’t tolerate people using them to further fuck up progress made by the movement in the past.
- Radical feminists scare me too, you aren’t the only one. Radical feminists scare all rational feminists because they’re seriously fucking up what we’re trying to do for equality.
Honestly, I can make some pretty shitty statements about men when I’m pissed of at them. Almost all of the ones I’ve come into contact with have hurt me. And this is the same for many other women. Those statements aren’t very tactful, but it’s emotions overflowing. The point is, people are angry, and people are hurt. But the ones who are really putting on a show are the radicals and they aren’t true feminists because they’re destroying the cause instead of progressing it. Look into the difference between the two groups of people, please. One believes and works for everything you have written on your list, and the other is the group that scares you. Trust me, they scare us too.
if you’re a boy and you cry it is not dumb and you are not a pussy you’re a fucking human being
The head of a company survived 9/11 because
His son started kindergarten.
Another fellow was alive because it was
His turn to bring donuts.
One woman was late because her
Alarm clock didn’t go off in time.
One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
Because of an auto accident.
One of them
Missed his bus.
One spilled food on her clothes and had to take
Time to change.
Car wouldn’t start.
Get a taxi.
The one that struck me was the man
Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,
Took the various means to get to work but before.
He got there, he developed a blister on his foot.
He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.
That is why he is alive today..
Now when I am
Stuck in traffic,
Miss an elevator,
Turn back to answer a ringing telephone…
All the little things that annoy me,
I think to myself,
This is exactly where
I’m meant to be
At this very moment
— (via theoutsiders)
This is a really sad GIF.